Planning to go to a vacation with your family or friends to some calm and relaxed place? We all get tired of our everyday lives and everyone needs a break. Exotic tourist places are best way for you to relax from your hectic working schedule. When you think about such places, then India tops up the five destinations that come up on one’s mind.
Considering the geographical diversity, you have a variety of places to visit in India, however, opting for South India tours could be one of best choices to relax and also enjoying your vacations at the fullest. There are many South India Tour Package that you one can book. You will find variations in these packages, one can choose according to their budget, needs and requirements.
South India is that part of India where one can enjoy the beauty of nature, fauna, flora, and ayurveda. There are tourists that travel all the way from different parts of the world to by booking South India Tour Package. They come to enjoy the backwater cruises, wildlife, the art, peacefulness, temples, variety of flora, the hills, tradition and culture of South India.
You will find many travel and tour companies which offer you with affordable South India Tour Package. Some of which include exposure to culture and tradition, some include wildlife exposure and some offer tour which is a mixture of both wildlife and culture and traditions.
Must Visit Places
If you are not running out of time then you must cover the most gorgeous places of South India when you are at tour. These places are:
1. Beaches: One can enjoy the soothing heat of the sun and get happily tanned. You will find many beaches in South India, some of the famous beaches are are Kanyakumari, Malpe, Alappuzha, Kavalam, and Varkala.
2. Hill stations: If you want to explore the true beauty of mountains of South India then visit Kodaikanal, Munnar, Ooty and Nilgiri hills. One can enjoy mountain-trekking, hiking, and various other mountain related activities over here.
3. Wildlife: Southern India is full of places with beautiful wildlife. It attracts thousand of wildlife lovers every day. The famous wildlife attractions are Idukki wildlife,Periyar wildlife, Bandipur National park, Thekkady wildlife, and Nagarhole National.
4. Temples: The real culture, tradition, art and architecture can only be felt at temples that showcase the appearance of God. There is so much peacefulness in South India, you will feel that God has been staying in South India. The must-visit temples to explore during the tour are Meenakshi temple, Somnathpur temple, Tirupathi Balaji, Sabarimala temple and Mahabalipuram temple.
5. Monuments: South India has world famous monuments like Gol Gumbaz, Char Minar, Golconda fort, Jewish Synagogue and Mysore palace.
India holiday mall offers you with best and pocket-friendly South India Tour Package. Their Luxury Tour India Package gives you a peaceful and charming experience for a lifetime in the world’s favourite destination. They have all types of packages available, you can choose from wildlife package, pilgrimage package, adventure travel, honeymoon packages or leisure travel package.