Whey Protein has witnessed an immense growth over the years – from being used only by bodybuilders to now being used by athletes or any person looking to achieve the perfect body. To attain a perfect body, you have to work hard to build healthy muscles. And for that, you must ensure the type and the right amount of proteins essential for the body. To achieve the desired results, of all the protein powders available in the market, you must use Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein to help supplement your workouts.
ON Whey Protein Taste
Optimum Nutrition supplies twenty five different flavours. The line includes Chocolate Malt, Double Rich Chocolate, Extreme Milk Chocolate, Chocolate Peanut Butter, White Chocolate, Chocolate Coconut and so on.
ON Gold Standard Whey Protein mixes well with both water and milk, likely due to the lecithin, which helps in improving mixability. You can shake up your protein in a jar with a spoon, shaker cup or blender.
Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Nutrition Facts
One rounded scoop of ON Gold Standard Whey Protein helps to deliver
- 24g of protein
- 3g of carbohydrates
- 1g of sugar
- 1g of fat
Several independent tests have shown that there can be a difference in the actual protein per serving and it may be close to 21 to 22 grams of protein per serving. ON is also considered a company, which has a good track record with the third party testers.
ON Gold Standard Whey Ingredients
For a whey protein, which is popular among fitness freaks, the ingredients list is short and precise and full of benefits for rapid muscle building. The Double Rich Chocolate flavour comes with a protein blend of whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and whey protein peptides. Also, it includes cocoa, lecithin, natural and artificial flavours, Aminogen, Acesulfame Potassium and lactose.
ON Whey Protein Benefits
- Rich in Whey – ON Gold Whey Protein helps to feed your body only with rich in quality whey protein. It delivers 24g of proteins to help set you up for building healthy muscles. Optimum Nutrition uses a blend of high-quality whey protein that includes whey protein isolate and ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate, which provide support in the development of lean muscle.
- Fuels muscle strength – It tends to support your body’s immunity and provide optimum strength and stamina. ON Gold Standard Whey Protein is a high source of BCAAs, which manufactures glutamine i.e. a primary fuel of the immune system. ON Whey Protein contains 5.5g of naturally occurring BCAAs and more than 4g of glutamic acid and glutamine per serving. It is essential to include BCAAs in your diet as these amino acids are vital for the healthy growth of muscles and make you feel energised.
3) Fast Digestion Formula – Several protein supplements available in the market tend to make you feel bloated and heavy after consumption. Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein comes with a quick digestion formula, which helps to provide you all the essential nutrients to the body.
- Rapid Recovery Post Workout – Whether you finish playing basketball, jogging or your rigorous workout, whey protein can help you in rapid muscle recovery. The nutrients present in ON Whey can help you in repairing and rebuilding muscles.
- Highly Satiating – ON Gold Standard Whey Protein is highly satiating (filling), that may provide help to suppress cravings. It helps you to feel full and suppresses your cravings and the desire to eat.
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein helps to provide what it promises. It is reliable, tasty and inexpensive too. In a growing industry of whey proteins, ON Whey Protein may just come at the top of the table.