There is no magic formula for making a churchpopular. Moreover, the numbers do not signify the success always. One of the important elements in making a church successful and grow is engagement with the local masses and deep level of commitment. Below are some tips, to make a church grow at a healthy rate:
- Sundays are specialmake them count: Studies show that most of the churches that see significant growth over the period are doing it by being creative. They ensure that the Sunday morning services are unusual and thoroughly planned. A common fact in the study of churches in the Orange County shows that congregations grow because people invite their friends and relatives along on the exceptional Sundays.
- Adding an extra service and new venue: The researches indicate that if more than 75% of the seating in a church venue is already in use, a congregation literally stops growing. It is more to do with the psychology of the people that the worship place should be spacious and not full. Moving to a larger building if possible or adding an extra service to accommodate more people is a great idea to make your church grow.
- Church should be welcoming: One of the important considerations in making the church grows and successful with the people is the ability of its people to make the visitors feel welcomed. Regulars might be quite comfortable in the setting, but the unknown visitors will definitely need help on where to sit, details about the services, timings, contacts with the people, etc. Compass church in Orange County ensures that the new visitors feel welcomed and at home.
- Marketing in a right way: One of the best ways to make your church grow is by marketing it in a correct way. Churches grow from positive dialogues and interactions with the local community. Make sure that the people are coming to your church to explore the great things they have heard about.
- Engaging with the community: It is of paramount importance for any church to connect positively with the community and its members. It is the duty of the church to engage people in their faith so that they can know more about it before visiting your church.
- Invest in the younger lot: To make it grow, churches should invest in reaching and keeping young people much more actively. It is essential to allocate proper budget for children and youth work, in every church. The Churches in Orange County believes in investing in the youth, as they understand the importance of the same.
Churches should have a clear vision and direction to work with. They need to introspect and believe in the power of praying and making the church driven by the same purpose. Personal ambitions should not come in between the growth and purpose of the church. Working in the right direction with the clarity of thoughts and vision can make the church grow significantly.