For an instant approval need to apply online and for that, should check eligibility, KYC, and income factors. These are the main factors, which need to match otherwise they will reject your application request. ICICI is the trustworthy bank in private sector which can provide shopping, dining, traveling and other privileges.
ICICI instant platinum credit card provides you ultimate privileges. For know more about the product, find out below pointers.
- It’s an assured card with no joining and annual fees
- Don’t need to show income KYC
- You will get two payback points on every retail purchase of Rs 100
- As compared to the other similar products, ICICI instant platinum credit card is a low-interest rate
- Twice a month chance to get Rs 100 on movie ticket bookings through BookMyShow
How To Apply For ICICI Credit Card?
If you are an existing customer of ICICI bank, then it would be easy for you to get instant approval. Go to the official site, fill personal-professional information, upload KYC with a recent passport size photograph and finally, click on submit button.
After received confirmation update on registered email ID, want to know the exact location of the application. Need to download tracker site and enter application reference number with a registered mobile number. Within a second your all questions answer will display on the screen.
What Is The Conditions We Need To Follow For A Credit Card?
They can ask simple things such as eligibility, KYC, and income. These are the key factors, where you need to fit otherwise they will reject your request.
For eligibility factor, you should be in 23 years of age bracket. For a salaried individual Rs 20,000 minimum monthly salary and self-employed minimum annual turnover of Rs 3,00,000.
For KYC you need to submit identity proof, address proof, income proof, and a recent passport size photograph.
How Many Types Of Credit Cards Provide ICICI Bank For Your Privileges?
It’s a well-known bank in private sector. They can give you a discount, reward points, cashback with lots of attractive features. Each ICICI bank instant platinum credit card can surprise you. Let’s find out the below options.
- ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card
- ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card
- ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card
- ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
- Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card
- Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
- British Airways Premium Credit Card
- ICICI Bank HPCL Coral American Express Credit Card
- Ferrari Platinum Credit Card
- ICICI Ferrari Signature Credit Card
- ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
- ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card
How Can You More Utilize Your ICICI Credit Card?
You can use for pay bills or either check bank statement. We can explain to you one by one, so that understand the utilization.
Online Payment Method
You have a net banking, autopay, mobile banking, NEFT and RTGS facilities. According to the bank to operate it with login own User ID and password from anywhere. It’s a secure and time-saving method and easily can make ICICI credit card payment.
View Monthly Bank Statement
The bank can send a report on registered email ID or either you can check through an online portal. With this service, know the limit, expenses, swipe report, and CIBIL report. You can view report after the completed one-month billing cycle.
What Is The ICICI Credit Card Customer Care Support Number?
If you have any doubt of query related to a product, want to share feedback or complaints call on ICICI credit card customer care support number 1800 102 4242 and take a prompt response. The executives are ready to help you by 24*7