Whey protein supplements are most important when it comes to better muscle size and volume. These protein supplements help you achieve the necessary protein intake each day to help your muscles recover faster and grow.
Whey proteins are derived from milk. There are three varieties available, namely isolates, concentrates, and hydrolyzed depending upon the protein profile and the level of filtration.
Each one provides different benefits and helps you achieve various fitness goals that you set for yourself. Myprotein Impact Whey Protein is a highly recommended brand by bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts worldwide.
What is Myprotein Impact Whey Protein?
Myprotein is one of the most well-known protein supplement brands. It is rated as a Grade A supplement by Labdoor for using high-quality materials and maintaining the best standards in hygiene.
Myprotein impact whey is derived from high-grade raw material and is loaded with several features such as:
- High-end protein concentrates: With each serving of Myprotein whey protein, you get 20 grams of 100% whey concentrates. This provides you with close to 80% high quality, the un-denatured protein which is high in amino acid pairs and also tri-peptides. This gives your body a constant supply of good quality proteins to prevent any chances of muscle degeneration or loss.
- Great amino acid profile: With every scoop of Myprotein impact whey, you get 3.6 grams of Glutamine and 4.5 grams of Branched Chain Amino Acids. These Amino acids constitute a majority of your muscles and are used up as fuel when you train. With this supplement, you can replenish these amino acid reserves easily to promote better chances of recovery.
- Low in carbs and fats: Every serving provides only 103 calories which include just 1g of carbs and 1.9g of fat. This allows you to restrict your calorie intake and only obtain clean calories that allow you to gain lean muscle. You also have a lesser digestive load, making it easier for your body to absorb the necessary nutrients.
Myprotein whey protein is instantized to make it easier to mix. This allows you to make the most delicious and thick shakes. You have several flavor options with Myprotein whey protein including Chocolate Smooth, Chocolate Caramel, Coffee Caramel, Mocha, Rocky Road, Strawberry Cream, Strawberry, and Vanilla.
Mix one scoop with 200-250ml of water, milk or any other beverage of your choice to make a thick and delectable shake.
Who should use it?
Myprotein whey is ideal for anyone who is looking at quicker muscle gains. It is suitable for beginner, intermediate and advanced level bodybuilders and athletes. The consumption should be based on the level of training and must not exceed 2 scoops in one day.
The unique formula of Myprotein Impact Whey Protein provides several benefits such as:
- Better muscle gain: The high-grade proteins in this supplement are fast absorbing. This provides your muscle with a constant supply of fuel, preventing any breakdown of the muscles after your workout. As a result, you are able to gain more volume in a shorter span of time.
- Quicker recovery: The excellent amino acid profile of this product ensures that the amino acids that are used up while training is replaced instantly. This helps your muscles recover faster and prevents any soreness.
- Better performance: With a constant supply of necessary fuels and delayed muscle fatigue, you are able to push yourself harder with even the most intense training sessions. With this, you will see noticeable changes in your muscle strength and endurance as well.
- Lean muscle development: The low carb and fat levels ensure that you only gain lean muscles. This supplement does not provide any unwanted, loose calories, allowing your body to burn fat faster as well.
Where can you get it?
This supplement is available in most sports nutrition and supplement stores. However, it is best to purchase Myprotein India online on HealthKart. You can get the best, authentic products at the lowest prices possible. This gives you great value for your money. You have the option of comparing the quality and costs of several products before making the purchase. In addition to that, there is the convenience of having these products delivered right to your doorstep.