Migration Agent Adelaide is a team of expert agents who are dedicated to facilitate visas for various clients from different walks of life. The agents are registered under MARA (Migration Agent Registration Authority) and they possess skills and required knowledge to provide best visa services to migrants to Australia. They help in getting a grip over each and every subclass of VISA and one can read between the lines of complex way of migration to Australia. They enable fast and easy process of acquiring VISA for the clients. They offer friendly services and one can avail free consultation .The agents are available with 24/7 assistance. And they can be contacted anytime for some reason.
Services provided by Migration Agent Adelaide:
- Filling VISA application
- Helping to select right VISA option
- Filling of document and producing the right document
- Extension of VISA services
- Special guidance for student migration
- Migration Agent free consultation
Help provided by Migration Agent
Australian migration is a complex process and a single error results in VISA rejection. The rejection can be avoided by taking assistance from migration agent who provides 24/7 support pertaining to any query.
Why to choose Adelaide Migration Agent
They are perfect team who works day in and day out to make ordeal easy for the applicant. The agents are reliable trustworthy and knowledgeable. They provide skilled assistance and competent services. They promise excellence in their services giving the desired result to the applicant. An authorized migration agent Adelaide makes sure that they protect the confidentiality and privacy. They keep the applicant informed through the whole process. They ensure that the process is as easy as possible they maintain a transparency as far as the fees is concerned.
Details of the Nomination Process
- State nomination requirements include –
Commitment to South Australia: You need to commit to live and work in South Australia for minimum two years from the time of arrival with a view to long term settlement
- Age: Applicant should be below 45 years during the time of nomination. One needs to be eligible for the state nominated occupation list. They need to see the eligibility summary for the respective summary list
- Skill Assessment: positive skilled migration and skilled assessment for the relevant authority. The applicant must have at least one year of skilled work experience in the respective field for a minimum of three years.
- Some occupation requires higher work experience. For eg. If one is an International graduate of South Australia he may have access to work experience waiver.
- English: Applicant must be able to meet the minimum 5 A’s English requirement. A passport holder or a citizen of United States or United Kingdom, Canada and New Zealand do not need to provide an English proficiency test.
- Financial Capacity: Applicant must have sufficient funds to settle in Australia.
- Skill select expression of interest (EOI): Applicant needs to have an EOI which meets the Department of Home Affairs criteria and Immigration SA nomination requirements.
- The registered agents brief the candidate before applying so that the lapse in lodging the application takes place and risk rejection of application due to lack of information is minimized.